COMMUNITY EAR ACUPUNCTURE CLINIC
with Anna M. Landauer, L.Ac., CMT, MTCM
Auricular (ear) acupuncture stimulates specific points along energy meridians of the body which help optimize the health and function of internal body systems.
It relaxes the nervous system, reduces stress, decreases pain, increases energy and immunity, and normalizes sleep. This particular protocol is often used for stress management, relaxation and chemical dependency treatment. Mentally and emotionally, it helps you feel clear, calm and focused.
Read more about this wonderful modality and protocol here.
• Please arrive promptly at your start time (12pm or 1:30pm) for orientation.
• When you arrive follow the gravel path along the left side of the house to the back deck.
• Clinic is one hour, you may leave earlier if you need or want to for any reason, but you must arrive on time. If you miss the orientation and have not attended a previous session or made prior arrangements I kindly ask that you return at a later date.
• Each session is limited to 5 people
• Pre-registration required. Scroll down or click here to register.
• All participants must be vaccinated, have no symptoms of infectious illness and wear a surgical or K/N95 mask at all times when present.
• All sessions will be outdoors in the elements. Please be mindful of weather, bring warm layers, blanket, or sun hat, sun protection as needed.
• Rain and excessive wind will cancel.
• No bathrooms available, so please use the restroom before arriving.
• Bring your own hand sanitizer.
• Address and specific location will be provided when payment is received.
• Questions? Feel free to contact me at email@example.com
or text 206-200-6503.
Fridays, 12pm and 1:30pm - February 18th-March 11th.
Pay what you can: $10-$25
Venmo @Anna-Landauer prior to arrival.